What's your goal ?
What do you want to achieve with your personal training?
Are you planning on losing 10kg in a month, want to learn how to do a handstand, or never have to suffer from neck pain again? No matter what kind of life situation you are currently in, firstly you’ll need smart goals because with clear goals you can achieve anything! STOP with unrealistic goals and START with a reachable and sensible goal towards a positive body image.
Get inspired by the five objectives. During our first meeting, we will establish together what your personal fitness or health goals are. Let’s do it the right way!
I'D LIKE TO LOSE WEIGHT
Is it health, our own aesthetic demands, or social pressure that awakens the desire in us to lose weight? Whatever the motivation is, with less weight, physical activities are easier for you. In our personal training sessions, you will learn to lose weight in a healthy way:
- Through physical activity, in the form of endurance training and muscle building
- Weekly schedule with everyday exercise activities
- Integrating movement into everyday life
- Adapt eating habits to the new lifestyle
I'D LIKE TO BUILD MUSCLES
Which muscle groups need to be strengthened for your job/everyday life? At fitness studio The Loft we’ll work on your individual goals and get you closer to your desired form :
- Stronger back, less tension in back, shoulders, and neck
- More power = more self-confidence
- Strong core, strong physics
I FEEL IMMOBILE & STIFF
We live in a seated culture. This often leads to tensions and maybe even pain in the muscles. Have you heard about Functional Range Conditioning ?
Developed by Dr. Andreo Spina, it is a well-known method in the U.S and one of the most recognized techniques for strengthening the joints. You learn to move the joints of the body in different motions and train to maximize movement potential safely and effectively. As a certified Functional Range Conditioning coach I will help you to reinforce your mobility, build strength and prevent injury with different methods :
- Functional Range Conditioning to stimulate the nervous system, muscles, tendons, and joints
- Stretching, Blackroll, Dorn- / Breuss-Massage
- Massage of individual hardenings with the massage pistol (Hyperice Hypervolt PLUS)
I HAVE INJURIES OR CHRONIC PAIN
As your health coach with qualified education in training therapy, we also talk about your accident, your rehabilitation or physiotherapy, and all the challenges your body is facing. Your personal training can be combined easily with your other healthcare measures.
- Injuries or physical complaints
- Prevention of pathological complaints (arthrosis, diabetes)
- Postoperative rehabilitation
TO HAVE BETTER NUTRITION
Are you satisfied with the way you eat and what you consume? Not everyone is a born a vegan or protein junkie – the best nutrition does not mean the same for everybody. It usually takes three months to change eating habits. This period requires discipline and a reasonable dietary plan. We will establish together the diet that is for you.
- Nowadays most of us know: Diets do not work – keyword: yo-yo effect
- You should develop healthy eating habits, without diet
- Sustainable change in diet consistent with everyday life
- What should I eat for a better metabolism and muscle building?